- 1 14.75-oz Can Wild-caught Salmon (Or an equivalent amount of fresh or frozen wild-caught salmon)
- 1 Carrot, peeled and diced small or minced
- 1 Celery Stalk, diced small or minced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 3 Eggs from Pastured Hens
- 1 Celery Stalk
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Unrefined Sea Salt to Taste
- Coconut Oil for Frying
Heat the oil in a pan, and fry the onions, carrots, garlic and celery.
Mix together vegetables, parsley, paprika, salmon and eggs until well blended.
Form 8 patties and gently fry them in a tablespoon or so of coconut oil, gently turning them when one side is done.
Serve warm and with yogurt-mustard dipping sauce. (Kids can dip them in yogurt or ketchup or BBQ sauce)
YOGURT-MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 Cup Whole-Milk Yogurt
- 1-3 Tablespoons or so (to desired taste) Brown or Spicy Mustard
- chopped fresh parsley or chives (optional)